I don’t know about you but I don’t see these ads anywhere but youtube (not as ads, but as videos I usually look for on youtube). These ads have more to say than just to tell us to buy a product or a service, there are fundamental feelings and/or thoughts behind each scene.
1. Kobe vs. Messie: The Slefie Shootout
Turkish Airlines commercial that’s telling us they fly to most countries than any other airline.
2. Volkswagen’s ‘The Force’
This sweet kid video is stuck in my head and clearly portrais a vision of a family and a car it should have for me. In this case i don’t even mind.
3. The Epic Split Feat. Van Damme
I remember it blew the internet with more troll vids and jokes.
See Volvo Trucks on Youtube for more ‘Epic Split’ vids
4. Dove Real Beauty Sketches
Dove really made a strong point here, which often becomes forgotten: «You’re more beautiful than you think»
Find more videos on their Youtube channel
5. Audrey Hepburn and the Galaxy Chocolate Commercial
6. Cadbury’s Famous Guerilla
7. Buenos Aires Commercial Festival: «If it’s not for you, it’s not for you» Ad Series
These are my favourite ones. There’s a whole bunch of them on Youtube. Thanks to my college friend who found the Clowns video back in 2008.
8. Johnnie Wlaker – The Man Who Walked Around The World
9. Nike Football: The Last Game ft Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Rooney, Zlatan, Iniesta & More
There are millions of cool commercials out there, most of them I haven’t seen yet. So if you think I should see a really good one, send me a link in the comments.